The two essential ingredients to sparkling clean and enjoyable water are proper filtration and proper chemical treatment. We use chemicals to control or eliminate contaminants, like pollen, algae spores, perspiration, leaves, etc.
If you water is too hard, your chemicals may not work as efficiently. This can cause corrosion, staining and scaling. That’s why we invite you to bring in a sample of your pool and/or spa water for free analysis at 365 Pool & Spa.
Computer analysis can help you identify and control emerging water problems before they occur, not to mention preventing potentially expensive equipment repair and replacement due to excessive corrosion.
And if you already have a problem with your water, the analysis can help you treat it immediately.
However, all computer analysis systems are not created equal. As Authorized Dealers for BioGuard, 365 Pool & Spa can offer the best analysis in the industry.
How does it work?
The BioGuard System:
- Identifies corrective procedures to handle excess total dissolved solids and excessive cyanuric acid stabilizer.
- Automatically computes the corrective amounts of chemicals for low alkalinity and adjusts for pH.
- Determines the quantity of acid required to lower total alkalinity and breaks it down into the proper sequence of daily applications.
- Computes the saturation index and balances calcium hardness.
- Prescribes the amount of Pool Magnet required for the presence of iron, copper, or manganese and the amount of Scale Inhibitor required.
- Evaluates stabilizer levels and recommends a prescribed amount if necessary.
- Determines initial and maintenance dosages of Algicide Inhibitor for the pool size.
- Evaluates water clarity, algaes and filtration.
Remember, water is always evaporating from your pool or spa and new contaminants are always being added along with the water, including the calcium and minerals that make San Antonio water hard. Inb short, anything not filtered out is left behind.
All this seems rather complicated, but the BioGuard system makes it simple. In very short order, we can help you get and keep that sparkling, comfortable water you look forward to enjoying year-round.
From our family to yours, we look forward to helping you enjoy the best possible outdoor living experience for you and your family. Call us today at (210) 277-8281 for more information then drop by the store at 7015 Bandera Rd for your free computerized water analysis! We look forward to meeting you!